Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Really thinking about buying a small island at this point and just setting up a community. A place outside the game.
12:58 PM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
05 June, 10:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thinking the Island you speak of is outside the ICE WALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
05 June, 10:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
05 June, 10:39
I posted one the other day, although it is in cold Scotland, it had an entire village with it, the village was known for teaching people from all over the Bagpipes, had over 5 miles of shoreline, a huge house to be fixed up, and over 2,400+ acres.

Cold yes, but perhaps a deal at only approx. $1.5 million last I saw.

Also near Innish (with Mer people)

Anyways, just a thought... Great Morning!!!😉

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 June, 10:33

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 09:30
Can have a spot for that hut from the movie oblivion, beachfront?

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
06 June, 01:17
It may have to be a medium island. I am in!

Mor Creed @Morcreed
06 June, 08:33
😎Anon Island - Im in

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
06 June, 08:08
I am in. SamIAm

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 June, 07:57
I'm in!!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 07:53
My Son has said the same thing, of course when XRP takes off!
Sometimes, Dreams do come true!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 June, 04:16
I'll be waiting.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 June, 01:23

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 12:06
Calculate probability.
What is the mathematical probability that a rogue missile launched at/near the runaway plane?
Was he a trained pilot?
How fast did intercept occur?
Think missile intercept.
Think aircraft.
Outside of standard deviation?
Do people travel to ISLANDS to [Fish]?
How many billionaires own ISLANDS?
How many billionaires live on ISLANDS?
[GEO-T]
CLANDESTINE.
Q

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 June, 11:51
GREAT IDEA!!!
IN CASE OF THIS ONE YOU WILL HAVE BEST IN CLAAS SECURITY FOR FREE AS A BONUS😁😁😁

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
05 June, 11:46
Beach Ready #NoGames

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 June, 11:39
We would not even come close to "fitting" [.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Don't👀

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 June, 11:36
Compromise.

05 June, 11:22
God bless all the Anons and God's people!!!

05 June, 11:21
😎God bless you Vincent and your family!!! Keep smiling!!!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 June, 11:10
Q1258 seems there is always billions tossed around...and an abundance of red carpet events....

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 June, 11:09

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
05 June, 11:03
My husband needs an invite. He has had it with all the shenanigans. He has a bad back but he is a Jack of all trades and a master at most.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 June, 10:46
Or see this through and finish the game first.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 June, 10:42
Legit boss, I’m in..

that’s exactly what my destination is…

I AM ABEL to attend the crops and lend a extra pair of hands whereever they may be needed.

Pick me!! lol

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
05 June, 10:37
Way back machine‼️‼️‼️‼️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
05 June, 10:34
Most awesome idea ever, commented on the Cay!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
05 June, 10:10
Eventually they’re going to need a blackout if gonna win this or else not happening

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
05 June, 10:08
❤️🐎I'll keep your horses and your garden

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
05 June, 09:59
🙏💕🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 June, 09:37
...i want my own small planet...etc.