The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 June, 10:07
My husband's work schedule is wonky right now, and it's thrown off my sense of what day it is. It's such an uncomfortable feeling, which shows me that even though I had thought I had broken through the matrix, I haven't. There are so many levels to it, and those levels may be unique to each person. We may have to break through bit by bit before it can truly dissolve. No wonder The Great Awakening is taking so long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
05 June, 10:32
In response The Real Me to her Publication
its onay. time is an illusion (they) use as control amd the calenders so messed up no one really knows what day it actually is. supposed to be 13 months with 28 days. follow the moon. if you look at a turtles shell it gives you exactly that. turtle is very sacred and why we call america, mexico and canada Turtle Island. al together the land mass looks like a turtle. i find it freeing not really knowing the day most days just thankful im here for another. i pray all people soin will be free from the control. have a good day 😊💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Yes, it's all an illusion. Is the illusion itself an illusion? 🤪Oy! Wishing you a most delightful day! 🤩
10:38 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
LeLe John @Grace1125
05 June, 11:31
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂😂😂 no clue im trying to keep my thoughts as simple as possible these days seems if i try and decode universal thoughts it get to chaotic in my brain 😂 just go hang put in nature and appreciate what is at this point praying some handsome man pucks me up in an RV and says hey you want to go explore the world and nature amd live free 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂