THIS DOOR HASNT BEEN OPENED YET
BUT IT WILL
08:07 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 11:42
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
she's tied to Schiff if I'm not mistaken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 March, 07:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
11 March, 12:08
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Yep! 💯

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
10 March, 07:04
She was a model, I read she was a major influence on Instagram with 28000 followers, i believe she was trafficked by Obama, it was his little sex slave when she was younger.

Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
10 March, 07:04
I live in Scottsdale. I remember when this happened. I had no idea it was in a Q drop. Very interesting. I wonder the connection. The entire plane crash was weird. The plane had literally just taken off. No one ever said much else about it.

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 March, 06:56
Was well know in Vegas, as she hung out with a popular club promoter, who was also in the crash. MANY sugar babies in Vegas, fly around and do weird, scary stuff....... Including flying to other countries to hang with Prince's on Yacht's and do thing's you wouldn't even believe for $$$. Ive been warning people for years. How easy it would be to use/abuse you and then throw you to the sharks. All for money, drugs, gucci/chanel handbags, cars, houses, rent ect..... very dangerous. God built me with a "danger" button. I can pick up on darkness easy, and I preached to the chior for 25 yrs. I've had a few run in, with some well know, so call stars.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 March, 06:52
MzMidnightRider - Wendy - Nixon - Maggie - Mariah Sunshine Coogan - God bless and heal these who have experienced such disgusting evil at the hands of - Obama - Marina Abramovic - Spirit cooking - The Standard Hotel - Celebrities - Politicians who need to burn in the Lake of Fire!

jeffrey paramo @primo59714
10 March, 06:30

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
11 March, 12:02
In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication
bandaid

Robin Lages @Robinbird
10 March, 06:18
She worked at the Standard Hotel

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
02 February, 08:22
She died with Anad Patel and 4 others... going to dig...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 February, 08:21
is that Barry's biological daughter?

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
02 February, 08:13
I don't know who she is yet!

Meg Jay @HappiLove
02 February, 08:11

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 March, 06:31
In response Meg Jay to her Publication
Thanks for the link Meg.