Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 07:28
Whoah I missed this one. https://www.nbcmiami.com/n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
this whole thing doesn't pass the smell test. the 2 dead agents, left the hospital (hours later) in CASKETS draped with the USA flag. to go to the coronors dept? No autopsy yet? SINCE WHEN DO YOU GET PLACED IN CASKETS, TO GO TO YOUR AUTOPSY, DRAPPED BY THE FLAG. Caskets come AFTER the mortician processes your body, not before and not the same day as your shooting?
07:56 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply
Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 11:45
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
OMG I am not the only one. I was like HUH? when I saw them showing the casket right after the incident.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 11:45
OMG I am not the only one. I was like HUH? when I saw them showing the casket right after the incident.

Last Days @lastdays1
02 February, 10:36
Not to mention that even though it's absolutely sick, they had 2 dead, 2 wounded requiring hospital care? does that level of critical injury happen even in drug-related confrontations, much less with a pedophile? and if the pedo offed himself, wouldn't they have named him in the article? every school, church, movie theater, etc shooting in the past 2 decades has had the shooter named on Day 1

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
02 February, 07:59
i wondered about that when I saw it! very strange!!!🤔