Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 June, 12:46
POTUS is quiet... very few posts on TS and no rallies scheduled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LeLe John @Grace1125
04 June, 01:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
04 June, 01:49

LeLe John @Grace1125

LeLe John @Grace1125

04 June, 01:25
Missing 'E' ... gotcha!
./sync

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 June, 01:04
Turtle be like...

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
04 June, 01:07
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Thats what kind of turtles i have where i live and my dog just keeps bringing them home for us. He looks so proud too. Wait till he gets a bigger one and gets bit

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
04 June, 12:57
“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

04 June, 12:55
Also interesting bc I was digging into 1776 earlier...

“Turtle” Submarine

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 June, 01:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Turtles are time tellers. 🐢

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
04 June, 02:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just ahead...