Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 June, 09:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 June, 09:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 June, 06:15
Whattha'🤦‍♀️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 June, 01:09
Eye
or
I

👀

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
04 June, 10:39
Q 4732
I'm not turning a blind-EYE, I'm just waiting for justice to arrive! Let it be soon please

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
04 June, 08:31

04 June, 08:30

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
04 June, 11:18
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication

04 June, 08:30
Practicing...

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
04 June, 07:58
クラゲが空を飛ぶ。まるで宇宙軍みたいな感じです♥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 06:29
"Ballet of the AI"...😒

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
04 June, 06:29
What the fook?? Are we going to be traveling inside jellyfish?? I'm in.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 June, 06:09

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 06:30
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I love Frank Capra's work! Have not heard of this. Thanks!! :)

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 June, 06:08
my bac rising 🙃

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 June, 05:43
Papa Im sorry but its only so slow I can go
this has to be finished
why U telling me to slow it down U waited for this all Ur life
U know I got ur mf 6
watch me glow

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 June, 05:23
😂Hole puncher - incoming. ;0)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 June, 04:15
weather ballon👀
that’s what they will say it is anyway

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 June, 04:03
Saw a similar thing in the sky in albuquerque, nm a couple of years ago. It was floating around over Kirtland AFB, but did not have legs.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
04 June, 03:56
Turn it sideways & throw a mirror at it - we got this! The Lepton #FamilyIsEverything ✨😇

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
04 June, 03:27
always got to have damn tentacles.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 June, 03:03
1938 Airline 62-274/290 radio playing a little Ramon Raquello… - YouTube

The crazy thing is on this particular night some news report’s about Martians kept interrupting the music!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
04 June, 02:50

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
04 June, 03:09
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
💥💥☝🏻

chore Toke @choretoke
04 June, 02:48
😁👍🏼

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 June, 02:42
lets do it 👊😎👍

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 02:38
and me without my sharp pin, one poke and Pfffsssshhh

BQQM

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 June, 02:34
Found the algae connection. Foodstuff. Not fit for human consumption.

https://youtu.be/sQxG7vBQk...

Again with the over population and scare resources BS.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
04 June, 03:10
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Perhaps covid has made me wary and paranoid but I am a touch concerned about the Med Beds .
I read that non vaccinated will go first and a little part of me wonders that the same scientific community who hid this tech from us, before and during Covid, is not wheeling out this Tech that can heal us of everything completely.
I have a feeling I should say “You first” until I know more, although I could really use it.
Unvaxed first so we can zap the unvaxxed?👀

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
04 June, 02:29
2 YEAR DELTAS ON 🔥🔥🔥 TODAY!!!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 June, 02:28
Wonder what they can do with Tesla tech if they are this successful with DaVinci tech.

https://www.npr.org/sectio...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 June, 04:04
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
And thats not even the most amazing technology from that time. ....by far!🤓

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
04 June, 02:07

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 June, 01:58
Some sort of jellyfish drone that a well aimed slingshot could probably disable.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
04 June, 01:41
need to brush up on long distance pew pew

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 June, 01:37
Watching .