Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Sir Patrick Mack (IPOT 1776) ALWAYS breaks the BIG STORY weeks/months ahead of everyone else, he posted this today ⤵️
07:45 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 February, 10:12
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Isn't that the vaccine that has been producing convulsions in some of the recipients?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 February, 06:50
IPOT is the best ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
02 February, 09:41
Where is he?!?!?!

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
02 February, 08:07
SPM is one of the best! And I love his presentation style. I feel like I should watch every single one of his videos again and make a database of everything he's found for reference. SO MANY good things that he's brought us.

Toby Goldie @Toby777
02 February, 07:59
where are finding ipot videos?

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
02 February, 08:06
In response Toby Goldie to his Publication