Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Star Forts/Cities - energy, frequency, vibration. Some look like 🐢
07:11 AM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 January, 03:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This guy is awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
14 July, 08:50
Castle Good Hope cape town

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shari asbury @shariasbury
05 June, 06:37
I want to live at/in one of these ... very cool

Red Edge @Rededge
04 June, 06:11
interesting

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 June, 02:32
A subject I'm still studying - impatient to get the BS out of the way so we can start getting back to this

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

God Wins @Nous
04 June, 11:39
Monostor* is the original name

God Wins @Nous
04 June, 11:38
Do check out fort Csillag and Manastir. They are located in Slovakia if i'm not mistaken and in their church archives, the forts were said to have been built by Serbs around the 12th century

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 June, 11:47
In response God Wins to his Publication
Petrovaradin, Novi Sad & Kalemegdan - Serbia.

1/2

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 June, 07:21
beautiful, powerful, I am fascinated with these!