Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
17 June, 06:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If this ain't some shitπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… strange vibes today!!!! Did someone say 92πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 07:03
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I heard it :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
17 June, 05:51
Lost all family and friends. It’s a very hard journey when your loved ones turn their back on you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 June, 09:25
mornin’ Kim πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
that is very true for me! I try to think β€œoutside the box”, before you make a decision! instinct plays a big part in my decisions. stubborn side takes over sometimes! πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 June, 05:21
A needed daily, reminder.

Bless Up Kim!

You, truly are a warrior and a blessing.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 June, 09:49
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you, DD!
Hope you have a great day.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 June, 12:26
reposting other anons who work hard helps our cause

;)

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 June, 12:22
πŸ™ thank you. This was my thought process today about family members who have been judgemental towards my beliefs they don’t agree with.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 June, 11:43