MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 June, 11:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JOHNNYONTHESPOT in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
24 June, 09:35
In response JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to his Publication
I have also read that wherever it chooses to grow, it is because there is a nutrient the soil needs at that place and the dandelion helps to restore the nutrient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
03 June, 01:18
2pics I actually have been looking at ordering Dandelion Seed. The tea and Jelly (Honey) is awesome!!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 June, 09:36
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 June, 01:13
This is good because it is the only vegetable I know how to grow.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
03 June, 07:07
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Me too.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 June, 12:35

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
03 June, 07:10
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I juice the leaves ..... make wine from the flowers, tea from the root/rhizome.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 June, 12:34

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 June, 12:33
OUR YARD IS FULL OF THEM. I LOOK AT THEM DIFFERENTLY NOW THAN I DID IN THE PAST.
YESTERDAY I PULLED A LEAF OFF OF ONE WASHED IT AND ATE IT RAW, THE SMALLER NEW GROWTH ONES ARE SWEETER AND THE OLDER ONES GET MORE BITTER BUT THEY'RE ALL GOOD FOR YOU. 🤠👍

PS. I'M STILL HERE AND DID NOT GET SICK FROM IT. 😁