Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

doG teaches us about Unconditional Love, Loyalty, Life, & Loss.
10:51 AM - Jun 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
24 June, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and God is Pure Love...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 June, 07:47
God bless you brother!!! Dogs are the hardest beings to let go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shannon Briggs @Shannon_0017
04 June, 08:32
I hate the loss part.
RIP my precious Halo.
It's been a little over a year and I still miss him like crazy. I hope to see him one day again🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 June, 12:46
Got me crying also! I remember all my babies that I lost and hope to see them when it is my time. You will never have a better friend than your fur baby.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 June, 03:52
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
💖🤗 💖✨🕊️🙏

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
04 June, 12:43
😭

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 June, 09:03
Oh, that hurts! I have so many cats and dogs that I have remembered longer than I have known. You've got me crying.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
04 June, 12:42
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Me too!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 June, 02:25
GOD is Dog Spelled Backward....

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 June, 02:25
animals, all kinds, thank you God, You knew how much we needed them❣️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 June, 01:19
For a parent who lost a child, this strikes hard.
Huge feels.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
04 June, 01:11
Idk..never had a pet dog..i think they are mean and dangerous too..had a bad experience with one long ago😅

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 June, 09:14
My youngest son used to do this with my Dane...he woukd lay in his back and watch a movie. The dog taught him to walk. He was in the hospital all the time growing up, so delayed in walking. The Gentle Giant would lay down, son would hold on to his back...dog would rise and walk slow with him holding on. I miss Murdock, he was the best dog i ever had...and that's saying alot because all were wonderful. Something about dogs and their love to you

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
03 June, 05:44
my yorkie diesel who was 15 years old on tuesday had to be put down his mouth collapased we tried everything to save him he lived with my mum because he kept running out on road where i lived when we walked into vets he was sedated to the last he seen the two of us he came to me to lick my face all happy he knew it was the end he snuggled into me and then tried to jump off table like he does to go hide when its bath time this is the weird part after he past that night in bed i heard voices never happened before it was like my dog was talking to me im putting it down to me losing my mind in grief has this every happened to anybody else

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 June, 05:37
My heart is full. ❤️

Diana DJT @Diana
03 June, 04:37
Such beautiful souls❤️💥🐶🙏🏼 JazzyPeach, my 16 year old Dachshund went over the rainbow bridge 1/19/2022 = 17💥I miss her so much, I can only find solace because she was so sick, she was my rock through my cancer treatments in 2020/2021, I know she loved me, but it was time for her to say goodbye 💜🐶God bless you VK, your such a sweetheart for sharing such wonderful, heartfelt videos 🙏🏼💕

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 June, 04:20
Dogs are indeed our unconditional loving friends. They don’t ask much in return and just want to love you and play with you, be it sad or happy times ...we love to spend time with our tail-wagging friends; we even have deep conversations with them, don’t we? Our relationship with dogs is a perfect example of a genuine friendship, a true companionship. No judgments, plenty of affection, good quality time, absolute authenticity, and always by your side during the hard times ...the relation is truly epic. My dogs taught moi' to have similar insperiences with my friends, stop judging them, shower them with affection, and embrace them, not only the good parts of them but the sad bits too.

ALLways bless our dogs and 💓appreciate them for their Life.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 June, 03:51
Beyond..Precious!! ❤️
The Narrator has me all choked up! 😢

If this is a timestamp hint as well👇..(clearly we are all a Bunch of Blubbering Empaths 😂, but does not mean we have failed “strength test”! 🤣)

q1051 (backpage.com seized).
That didn’t take long.
Preparation.
🔴Strength test.
🇺🇸For God & Country!
(GUNS) We Fight for FREEDOM.
Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 June, 03:50
VK, I thought of you when I saw this random sign hanging on a wall in Vegas.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 June, 03:37
Good afternoon, VK.
… and that is why the G is capitalized.

Caps1 = 36.
Caps2 = 80 > 35.
TS = 10:51 > 7 > 34.

God bless.
Godspeed.
God Wins.

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 June, 03:27
Makes perfect sense why John Wick went postal after they killed his doG.

Kraken Patriot @willowt
03 June, 03:21
In memory of my sweet Whisper whom we just lost at the age of 7-1/2 months. We will love, honor, and remember your shining light that shown on earth for such a short time You have broken open our hearts and home to more puppies. Welcome Thor. Arrival Julyy 9, 2022. Forever blessed to have loved so deeply and forever changed. Whisper, you can never be replaced and will always shine in our hearts.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 June, 03:16
😔 I miss them all.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 02:06
They are definitely gifts from our Creator.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 June, 02:05
Precious....

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 June, 01:20
ty, VK, and thank God that dogs (animals in general)
don't fake emotions, sweet video stands on its own
(how wonderful the trust & the bond betw them)
w/o the narrator's tweaking of emotions to sentimentalize it

~signed, yo hardazz

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
03 June, 12:41
Humans could learn a thing or two from mans Best Friend💙