Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 June, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Evolve ... !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
03 June, 07:55
I used to question or dwell on some of the past choices I’ve made, but every one of those choices have led me to right here, right now, and I feel so extremely blessed to be here with you all!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 June, 07:49
Well after seeing 'interactive sleeping' on tik tok I know 100% I am on the wrong timeline, humans are so freaking strange!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
03 June, 05:33
Love Nick Zei

I'm ready

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 01:28
Very cool! Thank you for this! Have read it before, and it is always good to be reminded of good things to know! Blessings to you!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 June, 01:15
i have been on all three

1. coasting along doing what i thought was a great life for about 36 years
“The Midas Touch”
2. then spiraled into alcholism, chronic anxiety, clinical depression and died twice
“Dark Night of the Soul” 6-7 years
3. awkwaked through a powerful spiritual experience
“Heaven” here now for almost 10 years

the jiurney to alleviate even the most eleusive and smallest if fears, revenge, retaliation, resentments, etc is a feat that will take you to the highest levels of consciousness

there are timelines and there are many dimensions within those timelines

pray : ask what is wrong with you
meditate: wait for the answer
fast: stop all thoughts that are not pure and good

God will take you on “THE WAY” to Heaven 😇

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
03 June, 12:52
learn or reboot.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 June, 12:54
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Level Up!