Robby Ball @perfectsliders
StormIsUponUs (23m Gab) - Friends. I have to go dark for a little while. This is literally the definition of "precipice" if there ever was one. Either Q turns out to be an elaborate well-intentioned hoax promising a level of control that patriots never had, or we are all about to watch the Red Sea part and the unfolding of a new biblical chapter in human civilization. I believe it is the second one, because everything I have studied for the past 3 years points to the certainty of light overcoming dark. Remain strong in your faith that God wins, and get ready for the world to change forever.
12:13 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Kat Alexis @Katlou
19 January, 06:08
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
i personally find it odd and pretty disappointing that he had to go dark right before the 19th and 20th leaving uscwith a 50/50 chance that the Q operation wpuld come to the conclusion we’re ALL PRAYING GOT!!
😳😵😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 January, 07:48
Interesting that VK said pretty much the same thing. @vincentkennedy care to chime in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
17 January, 08:37
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I don't think our Vincent Kennedy is on Twitter anymore at all, as for the relationship between those two accounts that went AWOL at same time, I saw that earlier, but don't know

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
17 January, 07:46
so these ste the same person? how do you know

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
16 January, 02:03
godspeed

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 January, 01:02
Sounds more promising than his other on video stating people need to get their heads out of their asses and need to suffer more.
WTF was that about JR?
Only a pampered Illuminati pussy would have that mentality about the "little people".

IronPatriot _RN @IronPatriotRN
16 January, 12:54
is this from Gab? I've been trying to find where Joe is active.

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
16 January, 12:51
#SpaceForce has taken control OF THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!

Get used to it, patriots. And ENJOY THE SHOW!!

THE BEST IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!! SOON!!!!!

#wwg1wga

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
16 January, 12:19
PRAYING YOU ARE RIGHT. GOD BLESS. BE SAFE. LOVE SENT YOUR WAY.💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏