--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 June, 02:47
I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 June, 09:51
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Perhaps show her this from the CDC, maybe if she sees statisics it might help? Maybe she is fearful. Hydration with alkaline water and a healthy non-Gmo diet, preferably organic, limit sugar, no carbonated beverages. Acidic bodies are often the cause of illness. Alkaline bodies stay healthier. Be worth a try to try diet, exercise, fresh air, hydration. Vaccines interfer with the bodies natural immune system.
Lord Jesus please give these parents wisdom and place your healing hand upon this child. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
2 pics 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Yes you're exactly right.She is afraid.It's frustrating.I will send this to my son.He knows about this&we've talked in depth around her about this,my son and I. It's the 4 or 6 va((ines that the school requires them to have that she's going to get them.We easily have exemptions here in Mo.with no questions asked&I've told her& my son has told her.She even has shown that she blames herself for getting him his other shots as she kinda knows too that he changed after them but she still said that there is no choice and that he's getting them. ince he's already shown va(( injury,the next shots could do even more damage.In the documentaries they talk about this mitochondria test that has something to do with folate absorption& kids that have that issue have issues with something in va((ines.I feel that he may be one of those.But I told her about that and to see if her Dr.could check for that and she said not that's silly and not going to happen, basically. Thank you So for the Prayers!💝
10:38 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it