Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 June, 03:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 June, 09:17
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I am seeing blackpills on truth social. It's discouraging. There are obvious fake accounts or I wouldn't have any following. It was exciting to see "the reunion" take place. Needless to say Anonup is the ONLY place to be IMHO! Vibes matter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
Ageed. Though new to TS, how can someone have 7000 followers and following 12,000 after only one day ?
It doesn't make sense to me. Only a few ackknowledge a post, and those who do have a handful of followers (under 300 let's say).
09:33 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
02 June, 10:09
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
be a bored person only doing that.

02 June, 10:08
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
i love my anon up family!! truth social is good to get memes and shit but its not here!