Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 June, 10:00
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
an evil op asking us to pray daily and find Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
common sense and logic, we win ;)✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️♥️👯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 June, 10:34
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
WWG1WGA 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

03 June, 01:08
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
blah blah balh balh balh blah BAHAHHAHAHA

02 June, 10:05
ALL DAY!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 June, 09:17
I am seeing blackpills on truth social. It's discouraging. There are obvious fake accounts or I wouldn't have any following. It was exciting to see "the reunion" take place. Needless to say Anonup is the ONLY place to be IMHO! Vibes matter!

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
02 June, 09:33
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Ageed. Though new to TS, how can someone have 7000 followers and following 12,000 after only one day ?
It doesn't make sense to me. Only a few ackknowledge a post, and those who do have a handful of followers (under 300 let's say).

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 June, 09:13
Exactly!!

Besides, it would have to be the worst deep-state plan, ever! 🤣

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
02 June, 08:43
I have learned when talking to liberals that you must be patient. Let them rant and rave and then ease them into some truth. Have proof then stop talking. A few days later they will start to ask questions. I have brought quite a few around this way. Some never will but by all means don’t let your emotions of flustration take over or you will shut their minds down and go full on nuts.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
02 June, 08:42
and trusting GOD!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 June, 08:31
Asleep? Hell Q turned me into a digger of another level. One dig lead to 20. and each one of those to 20 more x 8+yrs=
Im so fed up with the D/S I can not spit.
Libs are fookin nutz.
When the SHTF I'm gonna throw a party.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
03 June, 02:14
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Me, too. Still diggin' up bones, too. And I could spit nails myself.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
02 June, 07:57
this has been my argument.

Frostygirl28 WWG1WGA @Frostygirl28
02 June, 07:43
and Most Important bringing us back to God ❤️❤️❤️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 June, 07:21

03 June, 07:20
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
this one is for you!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 June, 07:16
HOWDY DDK WWG1WGA

03 June, 10:53
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
whats up big dog!!!

03 June, 10:53
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
whats up big dog!!!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
02 June, 07:00
Q

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
02 June, 03:34
Agreed 💯📢
😡🤮