Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
"If I give you one message to hold in your hearts today, it's this. Treat the word impossible, as nothing more than motivation. Relish the opportunity to be an outsider, because it's the outsiders who change the world and who make a real and lasting difference. The more that a broken system tells you, that you are wrong, the more certain you should be, that YOU MUST KEEP PUSHING AHEAD. YOU MUST KEEP PUSHING FORWARD." - Donald J. Trump
12:22 PM - Jan 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
23 November, 11:22
In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
10 October, 10:33
👊One of my favs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 October, 12:11

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 October, 12:07
Never, Ever, Give Up! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🙌🏻
#GodWinsALWAYS

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 June, 06:14
For me... one of the most encouraging things I've ever heard!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 June, 06:02
Winning yuuuuuuuuuugely. TRUMP LANDSLIDE>