Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Jim Carrey or James Woods. Those are the two top conteders for Bidan. What's yours.
07:20 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
05 February, 05:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
JAMES WOODS He is a Patriot. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
04 February, 01:12
Jim Carey is a pedophile and Satanist. He is the high preist in HWood!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
03 February, 07:08
whomsoever the actors are it would be cool if at the end of this movie they all take their masks off and bow.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
03 February, 02:10
Jim Carrey

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:53
James Woods or Jon Voight.

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
02 February, 10:57
Not sure, but Pence reminds me a lot of Christian Bale

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
02 February, 10:00
Don't know why, but today the thought of Kevin Spacey playing JB occurred to me because, he is a great voice impersonator and played a president. Also, the weird video he put out recently about "things get better" for suicide prevention maybe its part of his deal? Just a thought. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:53
In response Jules Christine to his Publication
Spacey has been executed

wwc w17 @wwcw17
02 February, 09:14
Think what we might have here is multiple Bidans. Ears and hands look like they match Woods in some of the pics, but the ears and mouth on others seem to match crazy Carrey. Credits are going to be awesome.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
02 February, 09:47
In response wwc w17 to his Publication
I think I agree with you there are multiple Bidans. My pick is Steve Martin plus Jim Carrey, I think some screen shots Bidan looks taller and some other screen shots he seems shorter. Anyway we will find out. Yes extremely interesting to watch the show.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
02 February, 08:54
If the choice is only between Jim Carrey or James Woods.... I'd have to go with Woods. JC has gone off the deep end. Even though Kappy said he spoke to JC for hours, and this could be a possible way for JC to not get the worst way out, I think JW is /ourguy/. JW has the acting chops and the raw intelligence to pull it off.

I've also seen a few posts where people said JW was off filming recently, which could coincide with playing the part of Bidan. I'd also bet a can of Coca-Cola that if you had a moving overlay of JW's head onto Bidan's head, we'd see it would work.

But what do I know?

Berry Good @Berries4all
02 February, 08:31
Jim Carrey's build is wrong. Too tall, shoulders too wide. And Bidan just doesn't have his energy.

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
03 February, 06:43
In response Berry Good to his Publication
energy? its acting.

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
02 February, 08:30
woods would be the perfect troll.
no way carrey helps the white hats

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 February, 08:27
Jim Carrey

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
02 February, 08:24
Jim Carrey

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 February, 08:21
Definitely Jim Carrey

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
02 February, 08:22
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
Isnt Jim Carrey taller though?

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
02 February, 08:13
Steve Martin.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
02 February, 08:12
Steve Martin.

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
Steve Martin.

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
Who is playing the role of Kameltoe

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
03 February, 12:20
In response Patriot Birdie to her Publication
I've been wondering also....

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
02 February, 08:06
Jims ex gf died of supposed overdose....what if he wanted out and that was his warning?

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
02 February, 08:05
Either of them being "Biden" would probably be one of the best things that will ever happen in a lifetime.

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
02 February, 07:56
fun...I thought Steve Martin at first... one photo stood out, he looked so familiar... brought me to Tim Allen... lets see what happens.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
02 February, 07:55
I think James Woods. Both he and the fake Biden have cleft chins. Carrey does not.

Deanna Gelke @osubeavs21
02 February, 07:53
I think James Woods, but my dark horse is Dwight Schultz (A-Team) because sometimes his hands look about 30 years too young for his age.

Deanna Gelke @osubeavs21
02 February, 08:14
In response Deanna Gelke to his Publication
Correct nose shape, correct ear shape for Bidan. Plus, he's a conservative, and a comedian.

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
02 February, 07:50
id go with Carrey if between those two. the beady eyes look the same

Patriot For God and Country @Red_White_and_Blue
02 February, 07:58
I think its the wretched pedophile in the attached pic. It was the "deal" he got.

Play the part, or be executed. This is his final performance,

He'll likely spend tje rest of his life in prison, if he's lucky.

Gotta admit, it's one hell of a performance, whoever the actor is.

They've essentially pulled it off and fooled most of the normies.

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
02 February, 08:25
In response Patriot For God and Country to his Publication
I'm hoping its all been an act and hes really a patriot. Look back at his movies. He was trying to tell us something. (ie The truman show). Remember we were told there are more good than bad.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
02 February, 07:47
Patrick Stewart dead ringer, but his nose is a little bigger🤪

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
02 February, 07:51
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Look at the eyes, I see Bidan!!

Krissy Schoch @KrissyLane
02 February, 08:04
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
the ears are very similar as well

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
02 February, 07:45
Jon Voight?

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
02 February, 07:44
I'll go with Jim!