Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
02 June, 02:12
If you're at peace, you will always enjoy your own company! ✨️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
one of my favorite pieces of advice ive ever received was “you are your own best friend, do you talk to yourself like it??” ❤️
02:48 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by surfinmonkeys35 in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 June, 08:49
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
pat myself on the back and kick my own ass, when needed. i know myself, good and bad. a package deal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 08:26
All the time, I'm a good listener too.. Muuuhhaaaa😂🙃

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 June, 04:52
HaHa, my husband talks to himself all the time, then I ask him if he is answering himself?

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
02 June, 04:41
i do, unfortunately, yet never my friends. its something Ibjave been working on but make very little headway with.

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
02 June, 03:58
Especially in the shower ! 😆🥊