Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
If you're at peace, you will always enjoy your own company! ✨️❤️
02:12 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 June, 03:24
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
ive been alone many years and prefer silence and solitude. after all i have four legged kids that keep me entertained, once in awhile i get lonely then i remember why im single

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
02 June, 06:25
My mantra❤stay spicy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 05:14
❤️✨️🥊

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 June, 05:16
Beautiful!💗

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
02 June, 05:08
😠I prefer it most of the time! If I do not get my alone time in regular intervals I get grumpy!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
02 June, 05:00
this. i am liking my time and to be honest between garden, preserving food, sewing and general house stuff i am busy and happt

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 June, 04:58
🙂No one understands me better than me-im my own best mate-i love to spend hours alone in the bush withonly me for company, and the critters and trees-happy place!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 June, 04:51
Now, what to do with that pesky husband??? JK, he is an angel...but I'm such an introvert and love time to myself!

02 June, 04:59
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
A hobby room is probably the greatest and it's not an excuse 🥊😆

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
02 June, 02:48
one of my favorite pieces of advice ive ever received was “you are your own best friend, do you talk to yourself like it??” ❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 08:26
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
All the time, I'm a good listener too.. Muuuhhaaaa😂🙃

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 June, 08:49
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
pat myself on the back and kick my own ass, when needed. i know myself, good and bad. a package deal

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
02 June, 02:48
one of my favorite pieces of advice ive ever received was “you are your own best friend, do you talk to yourself like it??” ❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 June, 02:17
I agree!