Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
03 June, 08:38
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
anyone know how to break the spell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 June, 08:44
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
They have to want it. It requires people to set down pride and ego and research for themselves. Open minds are a must!

“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You can drop seeds and speak truth always.. but if they dont want to break the spell.. you will know it when they pull away from you or call you names.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 June, 09:54
100% it is! For some stupid reason the trend 'interactive sleeping' popped up on my tik tok (I use it for gardening/herbal medicine info lol) .... I swear I am in the wrong timeline as I DO NOT GET IT, yet people are spending $$ sending these people gifts..... get me out of this insanity!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
03 June, 12:43
like, what is the threshold though, that separates the one perceived reality from the other?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 June, 05:23
RIGHT?!

02 June, 05:45
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Right! 👊

Only followers of this user (Cbravo) can see their posts

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
02 June, 02:14
= = = > < >

02 June, 03:44
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
🤣😂 Purrrfect!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 June, 03:47
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
02 June, 01:59
and we were truly chosen for a reason. 🙏🏼☝🏼👊🏼🙌🏼

02 June, 03:45
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
Amen! 🙏👊🙏

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
02 June, 01:59
and we were truly chosen for a reason. 🙏🏼☝🏼👊🏼🙌🏼

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
02 June, 01:54
My husband and his family are so asleep. Actually more like they are in a coma. I'm thankful my family are awake.

02 June, 03:47
In response Elsie M.. to her Publication
My wife and her side are deep asleep also! My 2 youngest are more awake than many adults!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 June, 01:50
It seems like there are too few. I don't think I've ever met one of "us".

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 June, 03:24
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
I have to think we are spread all over the place for a reason….by design, not haphazardly. I don’t think I’ve ever met one of “us” either.

When I first woke up it was because I was getting consistently hammered with 11:11. It took me a bit before I decided it wasn’t a coinsidence and I started researching to see what it might mean. After that, and I kid you not, the shades went up and the very first person I found was VK! 😳 My whole world has changed and I know there is no going back. I couldn’t…ever!

I don’t even know anyone who thinks like me anymore (aside from this family and others involved with this movement) ….even those I seemed to have so much in common with before. I can tell almost instantly, when I talk with them, that they really don’t know and the gap seems to be getting wider.

It’s kind of bizarre really, I feel more and more like an observer, gaining information as I go but the more I know, I more I realize how much more there is to know! 🥴

02 June, 03:50
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Ive met a few that are partially awake. But i have yet to find anyone in person that believes totally or even 17% as I do. Ive dropped many seeds and a few have taken root. Most get washed away at the first thought of rain though. 😢

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 01:46
It's just like majority don't care.

Pink Totter @Totter
02 June, 09:28
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Don't care or afraid to see the truth? If they find the truth, they will have to change... people have a hard time changing and the truth of what has been going on in the world we looked at with rose colored glasses is not pretty, not even close to pretty.