PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
02 June, 07:56
I am rolling............. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
02 June, 08:00
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
πŸ˜‚You are the church πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 08:03
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yes!! I am still laughing. I played at least 5x's in a row and rolled.........

memes matter @NoComment
02 June, 08:05
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
archived offlineπŸ˜‚i am making timecapsuls for muh kids and their kids. I know where we going, this will be part of the information we pass down

02 June, 08:11
In response memes matter to her Publication
I am still laughing with tears!! Great idea!! Just let it play several times in a row. DangπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it