Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
01 June, 11:11
This is my favorite platform! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and no fighting or putting others down. Just want to say Thanks and love you all!! 🥰❤️🤗😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
Been put down or blocked many times because of my doubts. Hard times brings real doubts. But so many seem to be getting along just fine
11:17 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 June, 11:47
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Don't worry - lots of us have been put down for many things - just don't forget the motto -- "never, ever ever give up". I know what you mean though - we are all weary from this drawn out process and it does leave room for doubts to set in. Then in disinfo begins - like (most likely) infighting b/t Lin Wood and Ge.n Flynn. And yada yada yada. But stand true in faith, Hold the line. I'm praying NESARA comes soon as some of us w/ serious illnesses can't hold on forever w/out some type of intervention. Let's all pray and keep the vibe as high as possible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
01 June, 11:49
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 June, 11:22
In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
01 June, 11:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️