Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
This is my favorite platform! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and no fighting or putting others down. Just want to say Thanks and love you all!! 🥰❤️🤗😘
11:11 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
02 June, 08:45
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I feel the same way about this platform, a very positive and friendly platform ❗️😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
02 June, 12:57
Ditto, Scooby! Patriot 💚 is the BEST 💚!

#NotCrazyClub

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 June, 12:52
😊Love back at you! Glad you are here

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
02 June, 12:46

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 June, 12:41
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Love Captain America!!

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
02 June, 12:34
And I love you ! this is also my favorite

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 June, 11:50
❤️❤️❤️

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 June, 11:44
I think you are right! Gab started out that way with a few trolls, then became that way more and more. Im not on this platform as much as I once was.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
01 June, 11:30
I 💖LOVE💙 YOU MORE BEAUTIFUL SWEETNESS!!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 June, 11:24
love AU too, yes more like a family, learning from so many, so glad you are here, love you too♥️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 June, 11:21
And I Love You too!!!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
01 June, 11:17
Been put down or blocked many times because of my doubts. Hard times brings real doubts. But so many seem to be getting along just fine

01 June, 11:22
In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01 June, 11:47
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Don't worry - lots of us have been put down for many things - just don't forget the motto -- "never, ever ever give up". I know what you mean though - we are all weary from this drawn out process and it does leave room for doubts to set in. Then in disinfo begins - like (most likely) infighting b/t Lin Wood and Ge.n Flynn. And yada yada yada. But stand true in faith, Hold the line. I'm praying NESARA comes soon as some of us w/ serious illnesses can't hold on forever w/out some type of intervention. Let's all pray and keep the vibe as high as possible

01 June, 11:16
🙂11:11 time sync

Thank You and God bless!!!