Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 03:01
Important to know the connection between Jr. and John Perry Barlow right up until “the flight”.

Seems like JPB was a father figure to Jr.

Dig into JPB’s tech background and imagine what Jr. learned from him.

Interesting times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Yes, indeed!!💥
And his death was suspicious...
They hated him for his belief in freedom of the Internet.

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

We have no elected government, nor are we likely to have one, so I address you with no greater authority than that with which liberty itself always speaks. I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear."
--John Perry Barlow

PS: Jr. wanted "George" to go completely online at some point. He probably had good talks with Barlow about that. And today we have "George News." No coincidences.🙂😉

https://www.eff.org/cybers...
08:53 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it