Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Important to know the connection between Jr. and John Perry Barlow right up until “the flight”.

Seems like JPB was a father figure to Jr.

Dig into JPB’s tech background and imagine what Jr. learned from him.

Interesting times!
03:01 AM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 June, 08:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, indeed!!💥
And his death was suspicious...
They hated him for his belief in freedom of the Internet.

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

We have no elected government, nor are we likely to have one, so I address you with no greater authority than that with which liberty itself always speaks. I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear."
--John Perry Barlow

PS: Jr. wanted "George" to go completely online at some point. He probably had good talks with Barlow about that. And today we have "George News." No coincidences.🙂😉

https://www.eff.org/cybers...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
01 June, 03:46
freedom....Imagine discovering a continent so vast that it may have no end to its dimensions. Imagine a new world with more resources than all our future greed might exhaust, more opportunities than there will ever be entrepreneurs enough to exploit, and a peculiar kind of real estate that expands with development. Imagine a place where trespassers leave no footprints, where goods can be stolen infinite number of times and yet remain in the possession of their original owners, where business you never heard of can own the history of your personal affairs.'"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 May, 03:15
Wyoming vibes.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 May, 03:32
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I was friends with Bob Weir and try to remember. I have some wild stories. . I met this really trippy/ cool guy in Wyoming when I lived there and I often wonder if that was Barlow or if I met him elsewhere like at a show ( not sure). One story of interest was that I do not think that Neal Cassady actually died on train tracks because he was running slide projector for reunion of the Merry Pranksters and the bus Further held by Ken Kesey in Eugene Oregon.I was there and saw him. I was like wth? Jerry/ Bobby laughed at my reaction before we got kicked out of Elk’s club. ( Jerry’s doing ) Bobby told me a lot of trippy stories. I think Neal Cassady feigned his death. Legendary stuff.✨💯

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
29 May, 11:28
Wow.....a varied background, for sure! A poet, political activist, founding member of Freedom of the Press Foundation, as well as lyricist for the Grateful Dead, among other things! He supposedly met JFK Jr. in 1978, when Jaqueline Kennedy made arrangements for her "troublesome son" to work as a wrangler at Barlow's cattle ranch (Bar Cross Ranch) in Wyoming for six months. He was 18 and evidently "acting out" doing teenage stuff and I guess Jackie was trying to rein him in a bit. Can't imagine what it was like to live under a microscope as he did!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 May, 06:37

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 May, 06:03

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 June, 08:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Yep, this is great! Sorry, I did not see your post before posting the same thing!🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 May, 05:56

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
29 May, 08:54
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
excellent article thank you

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 May, 05:07

Sam Brown @sambrown
29 May, 04:20