JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 12:33
🇺🇸 Good morning frens. ☕️ What great things will we accomplish today? 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 02:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
We are watching your moves Sir!
How many possible moves to checkmate in a game?
How many have there been so far?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 February, 02:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mornin ol'fren. Funny you should ask because Juan dealt w/ that very specifically recently. (Note all the Juan larp spec. past wk too. If he is, he's been the most informative larp around the #'s in the history of the internet.) He made a point that a chess match is finite. There are, ultimately, a limited number of moves.

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
02 February, 02:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
where is the best place to see juan?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan just shows up on different podcasts. Jennifer Mac a lot.
06:55 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rachel Ball @Readami27
02 February, 07:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i havent seen any recent ones the last week and a half or so, have i missed any?

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
02 February, 08:25
In response Rachel Ball to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 February, 08:59
In response Rachel Ball to his Publication
One yesterday and one today I am about to find my fren @AQPATRON just posted a little while ago today