Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It feels like we are going through, line by line, the world’s longest mathematical proof for the theorem “everything is fooked”.
07:04 AM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
02 June, 07:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
THAT'S IT, that is exactly what I am feeling. EVERYTHING is turning to shit in the world.
I've been aware that the world is rigged for FORTY years and yet even I have to be reminded EVERYTHING is rigged. Everything that I optimistically trust might work this time, IS compromised!
Every govt.
Every industry
Every mechanism for justice or control
Has been corrupted by [them]
EVERYTHING MUST BE REPLACED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
01 June, 12:31
ah ... good ... 'situation normal' then ..👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
01 June, 12:20
When I was little I always dodged opportunities to learn chess because I didn't have the confidence I could think multiple steps ahead. Jokes on me now.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 June, 11:54
I think we may need some help.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 June, 11:31
I think math will forever amaze me. I thought I'd go do a quick math lesson which led to "Math, Trials and Tribulations" which lead to this...
I am starting to think math is out-of-this-world.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 June, 11:06
I get what you are saying Martin, the last few weeks have been a conundrum of fooked this and fooked that, BUT in the end (whenever the fookin heck that is😂) WE WIN...Faith Fren...
God always wins..
💫💞🙏
Love & Light (The way, the truth and the light)

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
01 June, 10:22
Yeah but we still win!

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
01 June, 10:20

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 June, 10:03

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 June, 10:01
I just shared your post.

No coincidences with the 555 in the link 😉

Technically, it's 5 5s (2+1+7 = 10 > 55)

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
01 June, 09:52
As painstaking as it may seem, at least we know that the proof checks out and is true in the end.

✅️✅️

GOD WINS 💯

Have a spectacular day.
🕊💖💫 🌺🌼🌸🌻

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 09:46

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 June, 09:46
😂🤣🙃

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 June, 09:43
I was never good at math - so I have it easier than most - just sayin'

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
01 June, 09:38
Math proofs were my least favorite part of school

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 June, 09:32
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 June, 09:28
I love this Martin! I need you here to wake my sleeping actuary husband...you too could talk math all day long.🌸

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 June, 09:28
Correctio! Mathematical proof for the theorem “God wins in the end”.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 June, 08:43
Lmmfao Brother Martin 😅 I've been saying we're living in the longest-running science fiction science fact comedy-drama documentary awfully long movie 🎬

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 June, 08:08
Thru Hell -
But ……
Kicking the Hell out of the place
We all have suffered
We are all in it together
I see Strength

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 June, 08:05
EVERYTHING MADE IN ENGLAND MARTIN...
IF ENGLAND STAY IN THEIR ISLAND AND NOT DOING FUCKING COLONISING AMERICA AND AUSTRALIA, WORLD WILL BE JUST FINE... 😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/MiQM6_Lrk...

War Weary @W4rWeary
02 June, 08:07
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Bro THINK. UK was compromised just as the US is compromised today. The sons of Cain turn everything to their dark control... Whereever there is power they wrestle for control and centralizing for their agenda...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 June, 08:04
which we ourselves are not fooked. we are flawed humans, but Jesus saved us. reptilians are not saved. we fix things and try not to fook it up (sometimes it is beyond anything we can do though).

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
01 June, 07:47
Pondering at times the list of EVERYTHING in our reality being contrived and manipulated to fit THEIR evilness. Knowing throughout your lifetime that “something” isn’t right here on Earth and now realizing that “nothing” is right, it’s all FAKE for us truthers. The veil is being lifted, I can attest to that. If we can plainly see now what was obscured from us through their manipulations of we humans, it is happening. Watching the Schumann Resonance in action is proof to me from our Mother!!

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 June, 07:44
Pretty much. I wish I hadn't been tortured with the idea that there would ever be anything sudden.

The idea that there would be anything sudden has caused me as much harm as the deep state itself.

I can live with the fact that this is more important than me but I maintain feelings of anger and frustration with those who encouraged false optimism.

I'm in a position now where the only difference I've made is to destroy my own ability to live life in the "real" world. Basically stuck in a trap waiting for this to end.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 June, 08:09
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
A very common theme for many. Recently I have pondered considerably the notion of "fighting for our freedom" and one thing hit me like a ton of bricks.
There is no "sudden ending". Never has and never will. It's perpetual. Evil will always exist and we must fight eternally to keep it at bay. IMO this great awakening is part and parcel of the battle of good vs evil. Evil has been exposed and called out. The more people that join the fight and the harder we fight the stronger we become in battle. But there will always be the need for warriors to protect and preserve freedom.

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
01 June, 08:27
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
We ALL went thru that, my friend. Once you move past the shock, the tears & the anger, you get to the part where you're able to build/manifest/imagine the "new real world" you want to live in! It's still a slow process, but it's much easier to wait for it while your building a new, beautiful world. God Bless You, Sweetheart...You're Never Alone In This!! 🙏💞🇺🇸

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 June, 07:18
Well said.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
01 June, 07:10
So true Martin. It must be excruciatingly painful for the math geniuses to have to sit through a class full of math dullards.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 June, 09:31
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Now imagine how hard it would be for one of the math dullards to try to explain what we know to a math genius...it boggles the mind.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 June, 07:08
yep all I see ahead is a very fookin long line.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
01 June, 07:06
Wish it would 'proof' a bit quicker though lol