Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 01:36
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
What is the difference between all the other resets the evils have put humanity thr and this one?

This time God sent Angelics and Big Beings to help.
This time instead of trying to BEAT them in this captured operation game we WILL WIN by simply ending the game, not playing.

Q & Angels are taking the game apart one piece at a time until it will no longer work at all.

Restart the game>Divine God Matrix Incoming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
01 June, 02:45
I Am ☘ getting #jfk vibes
i Always have after listening to his speeches at the library as a little one. #KCMO
#KC #Missouri #PUBLIC #Library #MidContinent #BRANCH was a joy as a youth. That's where i truly understood & resonated with everything he said. Then I listen to reverse speech. mind blown. in #reversespeech #jfk & #MLKJR say the same thing #TIME & #TIMELINE #GodIsLove #GodIsLove
thank you Jesus for #everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
01 June, 09:22
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Thank You Jesus

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
01 June, 01:41
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
I am from that area, fren! We moved to Southern Missouri in 2018 and love it.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
01 June, 01:23
Beautiful 👼

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts