Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
31 May, 06:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So tired of the brushing off of yet another loss. When are we going to actually get fucking mad about these losses??? When are we going to show some emotion? Instead, we let the cowardly GOP bend over backward for the democrat party, and the democrat party....in all of its evilness spidered out into literally every area of our political and judicial systems....wins yet again. No wonder they're coming for our guns now.....BECAUSE WE FUCKING LET THEM!!!

So tired of all this bullshit. We aint winning anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 06:35
In response JAngel24 JAngel24 to her Publication
It's designed to be in your face. Its blatant favoritism by the "Obama" judge.

Baby Food? Gas? Guns?...

All designed to get the normies attention. Showcase Corruption.

Sadly it's going to take more to wake people up.

Set a red line. Getting mad is useless unless you are willing to take action.

Force Vax, Lockdowns, Gun Rights things like that are Red lines for many. Best to have good support from patriots on agreement of red lines.

Still looks to me that all this is just part of exposing. The old system is being ripped apart. Pay attention to what is being built to get us out of this.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Force Vax, Lockdowns, Gun Rights are Red lines for us. Most of the normies were jabbed so I am not sure that will make them wake up. Lockdowns didn't seem to bother them and Gun Rights is something that would upset the awakened. Vincent, sadly I don't see a lot of people in my life waking up unless the truth is streamed on their black box in their living room. If they see truth there, they will wake up. When I tell you what I see is so sad . . . they just won't believe any of this unless it is on TV. Where are we in getting there?? The Media is the huge obstacle.
10:39 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
03 June, 07:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That's one of my bones of contention- if they have control of MSM at this point like I've seen remarked upon by different sources, then they should have been introducing the truth: slowly at first then more & more. Some wouldn't snap out of it but you would have more people questioning things & at least willing to entertain the notion

The fact that something like that hasn't been carried out over the months troubles me

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 June, 09:02
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It troubles me too