Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 May, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Its the shitiest show of all shit shows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 06:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Holdin Joe Bidens Beer.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 May, 06:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Planned, or at least accounted for. Always have a Plan B, assuming this wasn’t plan A, of course.

Kash made the rounds. He was clear on many points, and even stated a Clinton or Obama indictment was unlikely.

Honestly, I never expected a fair trial, especially without a change of venue.

No faith lost, just watching and waiting. I am learning the art of self control and patients. I guess my sister’s prayers to God to give me patience finally came true.

Have faith. Meanwhile, prepare for the unexpected.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 May, 07:27
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
What attorney do we know that would thank the opposition for "their dedicated efforts in seeking truth and justice"...?? LOL
Total Comm...!🙌

Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keri Alexander, click on at the bottom under it