Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 May, 04:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Its the shitiest show of all shit shows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 06:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Holdin Joe Bidens Beer.

Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
Planned, or at least accounted for. Always have a Plan B, assuming this wasn’t plan A, of course.

Kash made the rounds. He was clear on many points, and even stated a Clinton or Obama indictment was unlikely.

Honestly, I never expected a fair trial, especially without a change of venue.

No faith lost, just watching and waiting. I am learning the art of self control and patients. I guess my sister’s prayers to God to give me patience finally came true.

Have faith. Meanwhile, prepare for the unexpected.
06:28 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 May, 07:27
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
What attorney do we know that would thank the opposition for "their dedicated efforts in seeking truth and justice"...?? LOL
Total Comm...!🙌

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 May, 07:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
absolutely