Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:48
The facts are being laid out for all the Normies to see.

Rigged Minds = Rigged Election. It's not just about the process.

11/22 Mid Terms kick off

Will they deny Trump's eligibility before or after?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 May, 04:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I feel sick and want to get off this crazy ride. We are getting beaten right and left and its been going on for almost 2 yrs. Are we being put off til 2024 please we have the right to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
honestly i dont even know if the Q team knows the exact dates. complicated stuff. and i think its based alot on when we the people are truly ready. needs to be done right. i trust in the plan and most importantly doing Gods will, and only his will
06:11 PM - May 31, 2022
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMOTUS in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
01 June, 06:56
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
What the galactic and solar energies are doing right now is removing what we call "The Veil". The veil is a frequency grid that the Archons have had around planet Earth for 26,000 years. When it's gone, humanity can return to normal