Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
31 May, 05:54
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 May, 05:43
Yeah, ok, sure. I'll keep waiting for Justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
31 May, 05:47
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
31 May, 09:47
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

metal master @metalmaster
31 May, 05:39
How does a conviction mean the FBI was acting in good faith? The FBI knew it was a fraudulent dossier and went ahead with the investigation. The FBI may be next and should be investigated but a Sussman conviction would not have stopped it

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 May, 05:38
It helped - A LOT - to hear this from someone else - ie. I am not alone in my thinking. 😁