Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:34
They stopped Gamestop because brokers put buy limits on the equity. Typical rigged system. They can't stop you from buying physical silver. It's the real achilles heel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Pizzo @Pr0ph3T
I saw your post earlier.. I bought 100 shares of SLV thinking i was doing my part yesterday to bring down these banks but youre saying that will have zero affect? how so? @ghostezra
06:36 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pr0ph3T in this post can reply
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
02 February, 10:12
In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication
yes buy real physical Silver delivered to your home
SLV is paper and it is part of their rigged game, they sell more SLV paper and don't have the silver to back it up. You can go to apmex.com to https://www.jmbullion.com
Or a local store

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 February, 06:48
In response Brandon Pizzo to his Publication
Oh sweetie, SLV shares are not the same as physical silver. SLV is essentially stock investment. Each share is sold to multiple investestors but without assets to cover the buyers. 😧 A Ponzi scheme.