Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
13 June, 02:51
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
One of my fav colors is blue-green...but NOT for breast milk. 😞
Damned demons is all I can say. 👿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 June, 11:06
Stay with us miss Naomi. Dont quit fightig doll! And dont feel bad...3 stages of Truth) 1 Seeing Truth. 2 Accepting Truth. 3 Recoverig from Truth. ...step 1 is devastating and soul crushing(specailly pics). Step 2 is devastating cuz u see the breadth and depth of this evil going way back...many many tears and time to re-group is needed! Step 3....well, noone has gotten there yet from my vantage point...cuz WE keep having to repeat steps 1&2. And thats ONLY if WE choose to jump back i and fight!!! So u did good miss Naomi...ur a stud! Stay with us.😌🤓🤗🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡....love ya ma'am!😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 11:14
Pure evil

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 May, 10:45
No need to be tentative about this genocide that they have openly stated is the goal of vaccines, depopulation.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
31 May, 09:33
Maybe they better make some formula and investigate what is going on.