The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
31 May, 12:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 May, 01:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Too awful to contemplate!
How can it be put right? Just hope there is a plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
🙏🙏🙏 - 7 vials in Revelation and one common thing that is mentioned several times is that many fail to repent. 😢
01:58 AM - May 31, 2022
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 May, 02:17
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
So sad. Just want justice -is that vengeful? The children are the innocents.🙏🙏🙏 😭🕊️

31 May, 02:30
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
God loves justice! And we should too. Its not vengeful to want and pray for Gods will to be done! I allowed my children to get vaccinated when they were born/young. When I began to wake up and realized what I have done.. I broke down and cried. Repented. It saddens me what I allowed to happen to my innocent children that I thought was for their health and only harmed them. 😢😢😢