Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 11:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
31 May, 10:37
Read the original text again...

"...feel like their being watched"...

Yes, as a matter of fact...I feel my being watched. Get it?

It feels like this is more than peering into my computer or phone and gathering information.

It feels like [they] are trying to grab my soul.

THIS IS PHYSICAL ATTACK ON HUMANS BEING...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
31 May, 10:17
Only on Facebook and Telegram. I had to delete my main FB account because of being repeated 30 day bans. I use my husbands account and they shadow ban me for 90 days every few weeks - for no reason...old posts. I have a Neighborhood group and today I was warned I may be restricted because I posted a "how to remove ticks with soap". Soooo sick of it. And on Telegram don't answer anyone on a Bible related subject and the demons attack!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 11:01
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I would love to know how you do that with ticks. I swear they dump tick from the sky. They are all over.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
30 May, 07:00
'Their'? or 'They're'???

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
30 May, 03:16
Il mio pensiero è ... Eh ... pensavi di essere immune o superiore a noi altri?

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
30 May, 03:07
eyes on them now. good.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 May, 03:02
FOR A LONG TIME

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 May, 02:53
Been watched since 1969. One would think they'd be bored by now.😆😂😁

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
30 May, 02:41
Elon’s activated. Johnny’s activated.
LFG!!!