Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning...Your energy is powerful. Use it Wisely!
09:21 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 May, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Good morning, Kim. ☀️❤️
I felt some crazy energy yesterday.
And Happy Memorial Day!🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
30 May, 10:20
Needed this today. First child leaving the nest and I am trying to focus on all of the great things coming; not worry about things I can't control. Also trying to manage my emotions and not focus on missing seeing that face every day. Life moves forward whether we are mentally ready or not. Thanks for the post...a reminder from the universe and much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 May, 10:38
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
Hugs to you!
I know it's hard.
Hang in there.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 May, 10:08
I love this 💞

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 May, 09:41
Everything is energy.
If we break down Matter (atoms) to its core, all that is left is energy.
Life is whatever we make it.
So make it a good one.

Red Edge @Rededge
Good Morning Kimmie xx

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 10:03
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Oh my....that looks like a vicious lil kitty!.....its ok....im not scared of kittens!!!🤗🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
AU = Learning in progress....

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 May, 09:34
namaste 🙏☘️💖

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
30 May, 09:30
❤️❤️
I wish I could tone it down sometimes, I keep affecting electrical equipment and blowing lightbulbs