Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 12:45
Found out through my wife that someone very close to me is following a woman on Instagram that posts Q drops.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen. Now it is.

Don’t underestimate the importance of being an Anon. The internet is like throwing millions of bottles with messages inside them, into the sea. Then the bottles randomly show up on the right person’s shore and they open the bottle and read your message. They then spread the message to others.

If you feel like giving up, remember that. All of your messages are so important.

More than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
30 May, 07:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i 💯 believe Q is not a black hat, i also believe Q is not a person, something inside of me thinks Q is a military A.I system, Q for Quantum computing. Hence why the white hats have it all, cctv, emails, phone calls the lot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
The Alliance is a very powerful operation. They have over the years built up slowly by including army generals, naval admirals, wealthy white knight families of light, kings, queens, members of the secret service letters group, powerful businessmen, lawyers, computer geniuses, including hackers and whistleblowers from any of life. They have allied with the Galactic Federation, making them not only the most powerful operation on earth, but they also hold sway in the galaxy. The Galactic Federation supports their operations as long as they adhere to the Galactic Codex. And they do. That is why Mr. Trump was obliged to constitutional law. The constitution was drawn up with the help of Earth Master St Germain.
07:27 AM - May 30, 2022
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
30 May, 07:27
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
The Alliance is a system. It is a system of men and women all over the earth, old and young, rich and poor, which the welfare of the planet in their hearts. The people in this organization are at the heart oriented people who have sought and tested by other members to ensure that they are not corrupt. The Alliance works with people who do not belong to their organization. They work together with politicians, doctors, financiers and more to make a profit for the people on earth. The worst they arrest, they work with those who can spy on them, they work with people to the truth to others to disclose, and these people make deals with the Alliance, either for freedom or for another form of gratification, but they usually join at the Alliance. It is a system of dealmakers to catch lawbreakers and be tried. The Alliance is generally not very public. They are more mysterious than many members of the DS.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
30 May, 07:28
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
But they exist, they have finances to support their activities and work with the Galactic Federation. They work differently than any group currently has power over our world. They collect information, they disrupt trade, they catch criminals, they infiltrate, they use all possible means to bring men justice. They are organization, but they are more than that. They secretly working behind the scenes. They collect information.

It would have been very different if the Alliance had not intervened. The reason that our world today is still is for this group.

@Ashtar Sheran: on the Storm written by Sharon Stewart