Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
31 May, 12:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
nice numbers 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 May, 07:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 May, 01:00
Yes! 🙏 God is the beginning, the middle and
the end! 🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 May, 07:54
#Bravo 🔥 📫
fire post

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 May, 06:29
Awesome post ! Truth!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 May, 07:40
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
💚🐸 peace and love 🙌

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 May, 06:12
TS 9:21>21:21>213

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 May, 11:09
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
😇I disagree with Q here, with this single statement from Q! The world will swallow the truth, they must be shown!!! The Great Awakening!!!

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
30 May, 11:23
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
They need to to wake up! As hard as it will be, the truth needs to be known.....

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 May, 05:01
Tear the walls down.
This not in our lifetime.
A few generations will pass.

memes matter @NoComment
30 May, 02:41
Your the church

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 May, 02:04
I totally stand with the one-on-one relationship….must be why I’ve never found a church I’ve really connected with….I’ve tried, it just doesn’t work for me but I’ve always considered myself spititual. i’ve never doubted that strength.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 May, 02:39
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That’s spiritual! I sure could use an edit button when I post! 🤣

wht 2.0 @wht
30 May, 01:00
The Bible says ...

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world" James1:27

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
30 May, 12:15
Best post ever !

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 May, 12:24
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
🙂TY!!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
30 May, 12:09
I dont need a church, especially if they need to tithe me to pay the preacher. I just talk to God and we have a heart to heart. I trust he will hear and protect me. Hes here for me!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:30
Spirituality is a connection straight from you, your soul to God the Creator of All that Is.

Religion is the fear based system that satan has purposefully captured Christians in by manipulating what we know and think of God and Jesus.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 May, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes i believe that, fear based for sure, as a child thought God was the Punisher, gonna send you to hell if you make mistakes, and unfortunately even as an adult. my journey now is learning God the Creator is Love, and what is important is that heart connection♥️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 May, 10:12
🙏