Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 May, 09:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Spirituality is a connection straight from you, your soul to God the Creator of All that Is.

Religion is the fear based system that satan has purposefully captured Christians in by manipulating what we know and think of God and Jesus.
11:30 PM - May 29, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 May, 11:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes i believe that, fear based for sure, as a child thought God was the Punisher, gonna send you to hell if you make mistakes, and unfortunately even as an adult. my journey now is learning God the Creator is Love, and what is important is that heart connection♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 09:01
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
The God that Nana saw and felt was not like that at all He or It was pure Love and Goodness.
I would venture to day that he might well send some of these soulless ppl to a place that they would call hell but I think God is a many chance giver that really never wants to punish to that extent, but that is just my opinion.
There were omissions, purposful omissions to keep us in fear.