Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 03:15
This was just posted on TS. Maybe people are ready????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 May, 03:29
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I saw that.. whoa!!! I follow you on TS and I nearly fell over!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 01:34
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Watching everything unfold.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 May, 01:38
Just when crisis ease up, they bring in a new one!! It's like this roller coaster of ups and downs!! Makes me wonder how I stayed asleep for so long. Awake for 3+yrs, the only thing that is surprising about this ride, is the people who sleep through it.

29 May, 02:04
Like now we have Monkey Pox. The evil never let's up. I do hope the storm is over soon. I woke up in the early 1990's. It's been a long haul for me.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 May, 02:16
From the looks of it, they are backing down on that... Truth Social I think is helping to at least get some of the information out there.

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
What ever it takes to take [them] all down.
02:20 PM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it