Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Please give me a follow, I need to get over the 6** hump!!
02:08 PM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 May, 02:01
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
we got you patriot... no fear.!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
30 May, 07:40
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Never๐Ÿ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 May, 06:49
following 589 ๐Ÿ‘

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
29 May, 04:45
Done deal. ๐Ÿ™

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 May, 04:01
Thanks VK๐Ÿฅธ

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 May, 03:39
apparently 6*6 is the number of man. A good Godly number that *they* stole. so we can take it back! ๐Ÿ™‚

Scat ling @scatling
29 May, 03:33
done!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 May, 03:20
I've been following you for a while and so I'm 1 of 666 ... oops .. Follow back?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 May, 03:23
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Thanks for the follow ! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 May, 03:02
From one Kelly to another. Howdy
https://youtu.be/a7D3GPKNc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 May, 03:18
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Anons are so nice๐Ÿ˜

Iโ€™m no one @Iam4truth
29 May, 02:32
done! hi! i am laurie! ๐Ÿ’•

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 May, 02:37
In response Iโ€™m no one to her Publication
Thanks Laurie๐Ÿฅฐ

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 May, 02:20
Done

Hi I'm Diane

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
29 May, 02:21
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Š

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
29 May, 02:15
done:)