Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
02 February, 06:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Too small. Nice try though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
02 February, 06:35
Looks like a fotball to me. Maybe soccer ball 🤣 Either way someone else has to carry it beacause if there was ever anyone who had balls the size of POTUS, they'd have to have someone carry them around for them 🤭🤣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
02 February, 06:34
...pew....pew

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
02 February, 06:12
its too dark i cant see it clearly

mis given @misgiven
02 February, 06:10
That makes me think another type of football...
You know the Super Bowl is coming up this weekend. Anything special planned that day? 😏
#puppyshow

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:29
In response mis given to her Publication
😂🍿

Carla Harmon @carlasherea
02 February, 06:11
Football doesn't have a strap. That just looks like a laptop case. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
02 February, 06:09
nice! it's all coming together!

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 06:08
Is that the nuclear football? I KNEW PEDO JOE DIDN'T HAVE IT!

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 February, 06:07
what am I looking at??