Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 11:05
When I used to come back home when I was younger, I would go around town and be told by many how many dad was touched by God, and how he loved Jesus so much was incredible knowing how he used to live, I would honestly be like meh, (God knows), my brothers and I felt like he abandoned us for "religion', he raised us most of our lives himself, we were all so tight, fast forward to now, and I am going around town, and beginning to hear the whispers about myself, I see it, I know the vibe, always have, some openly speak about it to me, one in our 2 towns of 3000 ppl is also experiencing this as I am, and now I look in the mirror with full understanding and remembrance of my old saying " be careful who you judge, because soon you will walk in their shoes if you do", this time I am thankful who's shoes I got to travel in as they returned me back home allowing me to fully walk in mine. God Is Good. and yeah thats a bit of bouncing around but thats just how I talk these days, Love You All.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat Summers @KatSummers
That's a beautiful story. Thank you - I think I needed it today.
11:11 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatSummers in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 11:11
In response Kat Summers to his Publication
YW. God Bless You. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396