Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Birthday, 35!

As we remember you today, we are grateful for your spirit, words of wisdom & fearlessness...all of which are still with us. We will continue to fight in your honor until the end. We won't let you down!

*This is exactly why we are here." #3686 & #3687

#KennedySunday
10:10 AM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 June, 03:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
29 May, 04:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
29 May, 04:16
✨35

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
29 May, 01:46
It’s my stepfathers birthday is today, he raised me. I lost him two weeks ago. RIP to both these wonderful men! ❤️🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 May, 01:52
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Sorry to hear that.
Sending you positive vibes!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 June, 12:01
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
I am so sorry ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 May, 01:40
🙏❤️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 May, 12:10
Last One?

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
29 May, 11:50
Ask not...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 May, 11:33
i always thought this was interesting…My Dad’s birthday is today and my mom’s name is Jacqualine. and I was born on the 25th.

Happy birthday to my Dad and JFK!

29 May, 11:38
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Pretty cool!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 May, 11:20
Not flawless, but someone we should certainly look up to. He was willing to fight the Beast. Just for the record, I am definitely not flawless either. 🙏❤

29 May, 11:28
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
For sure...no one is!

memes matter @NoComment
29 May, 10:43