Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 12:54
Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb @Hollier
i lost my job for having a young, school aged kid. best thing that ever happened to me. lifestyle adjustments... i will never go back to chasing the money, we can get by with part-time work & some hustling. homeschooling, more quality time with family. God bless fren
09:27 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hollier in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 01:58
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Thank you - I'm letting GOD lead me to what ever is next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 May, 09:48
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
many don't have an "other" for provision...............
............... it's do or die........... LITERALLY

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
29 May, 11:11
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
i get it, it wasnt easy here either, we invested every cent we had & did all the labor to get that investment flowing