The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
28 May, 11:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
28 May, 11:25
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
you do in alaska wounded bears usually always try n kill you after getting wounded....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 11:26
In response reaper myer to his Publication
True!

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 May, 11:34
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL ENCOUNTER IF YOU BREAK INTO MY HOUSE! #SHORTS #FUNNYVIDEOS - YouTube

Hi friends! Thank you for watching. This video went viral on TikTok so we thought we'd share here as well. We know Lincoln will probably give someone a con...

28 May, 11:52
Haha! Thats awesome! I have a house full of sharp shooters/hunters. My wife put down an elk this year and my second oldest daughter shoots on the trap team and has put deer in the freezer each of the last 3 years. My oldest daughter got an elk last year and thats just the ladies that are old enough to hunt. Took my 2 youngest out target shooting earlier this week. There was no safe place for empty aluminum cans! I feel confident our home is well protected.. however everytime the 2A is threatened.. I want go buy more guns. 🤣😂

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 May, 11:55
nice! be careful hunting elk there is a connection to elk hunters and missing people

29 May, 12:03
Thank you. Good to consider. We always hunt in well known areas and always are packing

reaper myer @reapermyer
its something creppy i don think its something a gun would help
12:10 AM - May 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it