MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 May, 08:44
the shooting in uvalde was orchestrated by the CIA. the answer has nothing to do with guns. the answer is to dissolve the CIA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 May, 12:10
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
This is just another false flag, well-timed and well-expected. Right before Trump's visit. I do not believe anyone "died" or was "killed"... but it was MEANT to make the population believe they had... for the desired and guaranteed result of the population's response.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 May, 05:17
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Yes on all.

27 May, 10:28
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
They have played it this way so many times... we're getting too smart for their tricks... and leftists are easy emotional targets!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 May, 10:30
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
EXACTLY! But SO many will say you're nutz...i got today🤣🤣🤣

I get that all the time, too, lolol! They cannot stand it that i do not care one bit and share more of the same! They cannot help but see my posts because mine take over the news feed, LOLOL! The only way to make a go of waking these fools up is to kick their butts! They stay friends, tho'... I would love for them to uncage themselves... and enjoy the freedom and sense of wholesome pride we feel as Patriots....
01:14 AM - May 28, 2022
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheBest isYet2Come, click on at the bottom under it